I'VE GOT NO BEEF WITH THIS



Never thought I'd be this happy to abandon the chicken breast ship for BEEF! But too many days of a sheer volume of sous vide chicken breast and your heart dies a little even if it's something you used to love dearly. 

So my new game plan for now is to fix 2 meal plans over 4 days so I can have a bit more flexibility in terms of what I eat. It's more work prepping everything than just having 1 plan over 4 days, but for the sake of my sanity, I think it's well worth it.


Gosh, ground lean beef and zoodles never tasted this good, I'm telling you. I also forgot to bring to work the no-sugar pasta sauce I was supposed to be having with it, but thank goodness I garlicked the crap out of the ground beef and gave it lots of Himalayan pink salt love, so it was still pretty yummy. 

Asparagus though, I'm still meh about. I've come to the conclusion that unless it's sauteed or bathed in butter and I can overlook the sinewy throat-poking stems, I don't like asparagus.



On another note, I feel like we've Konmari'ed our fridge. Now that I have so much Tupperware and meal prep in there, we've had to chuck out stuff we don't use regularly and really be organized about things. #painsoflivinginHK

I feel quite sorry for the husband. This is another repeat of the closet situation in our apartment, where I not only took an entire room for my (to my defense, tiny) walk-in wardrobe, but have started to house some of my coats within the precious real estate of his one small closet. 

Oops.

Comments

Popular Posts