THE THINGS YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU'VE HAD TOO MUCH CHICKEN BREAST



6:58 AM
Not sure if it's the cold weather or the beginning of the detox process, but I sure feel like crawling back to bed.  

6:59 AM
No rest for the wicked. That's TY hollering "1 MINUTE!" at me to get my ass into class.

7:15 AM
OMG THIS 90-DEGREE BARBELL TRICEP HOLD IS GONNA TEAR MY ARMS OFF!

7:30 AM
I really really want breakfast. Eggs and turkey breast, mmmmmm. 

7:45 AM
Merciful Martina calls for time. YAS, IT IS FINISHED.

7:46 AM
Dang, Martina has nice hair. 

9:02 AM
I need to think of a way to make the roots of blanched asparagus not taste like gross sinewy shreds of cardboard.

9:03 AM
I hope nobody is looking at me shoving hardboiled eggs into my mouth. I just noticed the No-Eating sign on the shuttle bus.

10.30 AM
Why the heck is my pee so yellow when I've already tanked up on almost 2 liters of water?

10:31 AM
I hope my kidneys are okay... 

10:32 AM
Oh yeah! Maria said the supplements we're taking with the program cause yellow pee, especially Vitamin B. Phew.

12:00 PM
I need to eat my first lunch pronto before my 1:00 PM meeting!

12:10 PM
Colleague: Are you trying to put on weight? That is a HUGE portion of food.
Me: No, but watch me eat 2 lunches. 

12:12 PM
Colleague #2: I've never seen you eat lunch this early before.
Me: I'm becoming a normal person now.

12:13 PM
Damn. Was I really that irregular with my eating timings at work?

12:14 PM
Oh man, she's right. I never really ate lunch before 3. So 5 meals actually does work for me - forces me to eat regularly.

12:45 PM
I need to hurry up and finish this chicken breast! I think there's still 85 grams left and I've been chewing forever.

12:46 PM
-googles: "Can you blend chicken breast"
Omg, my jaw hurts from so much chewing.

4:00 PM
Oh man, I need to eat AGAIN!

4:15 PM
-googles: "Best flavors for chicken breast"

6:00 PM
That shuttle bus better be on time so I can get to the gym for Ari's boxing class.

6:10 PM
Dang bus is overflowing so I have to wait for the next one. I need to mentally prep myself for speedwalking with a gym bag and massive lunch bag with 249 tupperware pieces in it.

6:38 PM
I made it with time left to chat! 

7:10 PM
Ari either is getting super creative with the workout or I'm getting super winded. I can feel my heart pounding through my temples. 

7:11 PM 
I am so damned glad I made myself eat all that food even though I was feeling so full. No way I wouldn't have passed out in this crazy class if I'd skipped any meals. 

7:12 PM 
What resident cardio queen Katie told me this morning is right. If this workout was tough for her, it's legit tough.

7:15 PM
Did Ari drink coffee today? She on fiyahhhh.

7:30 PM
I made it, I made it! I had to bend over to stop from fainting only about 35 times during the class, but I've never been so grateful for that 300 grams of chicken breast I had to eat before this. Food is really fuel. 

7.35 PM
Okay, fully feeling that Sculpther class from this morning. My T-rex arms can't lift this sports bra over my head to shower. 

8:20 PM
Finally back home! I'm not gonna lift my butt up from this couch.

8:26 PM
Oh crap! I still need to eat my fourth meal!!!

8:27 PM
And my fifth!!

8:29 PM
Oh man, I'm one chew away from a locked jaw with these carrots. All 100 grams of them.

8:30 PM
-googles: "Recipe+Healthy carrot mash"

8:40 PM
I knew my math was off somewhere! I just packed my meals for tomorrow and I don't have enough chicken breast for Thursday. Never enough chicken breast.

9:30 PM
I need to stop thinking about chicken breast and go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts